quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2016

It was our victory, friends.




A comfortable feeling of finally getting something good.
Of for months, see this ghost prowling my mind.
Because of this, an end of year became sad and full of storms that started on all Saturday lunches.
The more this afternoon progresses; more smile will confirm.
In the midst of hard keys and prying eyes; Our friendly alliance will be confirmed as a strong and durable wave of good energy.
Every time I think of you; I want to see you happy and well-being.
More fun and happy. Less painful, less unhappy.
Where you are playing, seeking pleasure and mental and physical relief; It is what I wish for you.
The positive sincerity that comes down in a good night's sleep.
Who sleeps well; because did not wish pain to my friend; the friend who sends me so much love.
A year has passed. Much unhappiness I lived.
But I also lived in a care and the feeling that someone was watching over me. That someone did not want me to give me the villains daily torment.
But today was another victory. It was not just my victory.
It was our victory.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário