terça-feira, 29 de novembro de 2016

Our love will be forever. Their hate won't be forever

The hardened ones thought they could separate us once more.
In this way, the good feeling only tends to increase.
In the face of those who insist on the injury to my soul, I still have to believe that all that is there will not be forever.


These who are blind to my progress - they will not be forever.
This all seems very sad to anyone reading.
The dildos know how to help me, and they know that I just need to trust me more.
The generators of fear think that they can keep me from the affection that you offer me.
Their hypocritical allies think that this way they can make me forget those who suffer the same or worse than I live.


The kind friends who always do their best so that I can take a step forward every day.
With your feeling that embraces me, flying as fast as lightning.
Your sweet embrace always comforts me when I'm in that room.
Today I can be left to the mosquitoes, the darkness and the abandoned equipment.
But I know that all this will not be forever.
What will be forever is the affection that you and other kind friends leave inside my soul.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário